Learn More About This
This directory sponsored by SIQL, a Spider Makers company...
77. Viewing Profile
- state. ... state. ... state. ... state. ... state. ... gov Georgia Teresa Navarrete 916-651-8311 Aging Bay-Delta Authority CA State Prison, Calipatria CA Correctional Institute! CA Correctional Training Facility CA Deuel Vocational Institute CA High Desert State Prison CA Institution for Men CA Institution for Women CA Medical Facility CA Rehabilitation Center# CA RJ Donovan Correctional Facility CA Sierra Conservation Center CA State Prison, Avenal CA State Prison, Calipatria CA State Prison, Centinela CA State Prison, Chuckawalla CA State Prison, Corcoran CA State Prison, Folsom CA State Prison, Ironwood CA State Prison, Mule Creek CA State Prison, North Kern CA State Prison, Pelican Bay ! CA State Prison, Pleasant Valley CA State Prison, Sacramento CA State Prison, Salinas CA State Prison, San Quentin CA State Prison, Solano (CMF) CA State Prison, Wasco CA Substance Abuse Tx Facility CA Valley State Prison for Women CA Women's Facility Coalinga State Hospital Commission on POST Conservation Corporations Corrections (HQ) Corrections (HQ-RA) CYA-Ben Lomond Camp CYA-Dewitt Nelson CYA-DeWitt Nelson Facility CYA-El Paso De Robles School CYA-Fred C Nelles School CYA-Herman G Stark Facility CYA-Herman G Stark Facility CYA-NA Chaderjian School CYA-No. ... Library Office of Administrative Law Parole & Community Services# Public Employee's Retirement System Regional Water Salinas Valley Psych. Program San Joaquin River Conservancy Secretary for Education Services & Development State Controller's Office State Fund State Personnel Board' Statewide Health Planning & Development Teacher's Retirement System Technology, Trade and Commerce Transportation Transportation, Dist. ... state. ... gov Bettina Karyn Lehmann Joanne Mertens Holden Elaine Mackin CA State Prison, Los Angeles Hunter Holstine Josie Gastelo Costner George Derral Patti Mizuteni Krabbenhoft Belisle Jeannie Beatty Kent Garner Cancilla Pam Meeker Glenda Penny Beth Meneely Tsagris Robbin Kleinsorge Yolanda Black Niederberger Watkins Hunt Hopper Combs Laurie Karlstad Hauer Swift Roch LaCasse Avritt Jessica Castro Selby Tina Sally Vigren Barr Carazo Gail Rauscher Amor Floyd Gene Doris Bloom Alvarez Butera Joseph Walter Trigg Russell Joann Gonzales Veteran's Affairs - Chula Vista Halvorson Jeremiah 916-419-2570 530-257-2181 X4397 805-547-7900 209-984-5291 X5507 916-985-8610 510-286-4349 916-322-1428 916-327-3490 916-654-4312 916-445-3368 X3050 619-590-3011 916-445-8159 916-552-8296 916-227-0802 530-822-7021 916-567-7500 916-322-8670 707-446-5447 blee@aging. ...
78. Secure Technology Clients
- Chuckawalla Valley Sate Prison.
- This the address to my a prison where my Lil Carnal is torcido, any hynas who want top write to him he will be happy to recevie your letter, he's 24 if u tell him to send you a pic.
- Pleasentville State Prison a Gym.
79. The Correctional Facility at Eagle Mountain
- Our unique list of clients include prison facilities, energy companies, the federal government and military, industry, and city and state agencies. ...
- Chuckawalla Valley Corr. ...
- Maine State Prison, Warren, ME .
- Sommerset State Hospital, Sommerset, PA .
- State Correctional Institution, Pittsburgh, PA (In Progress) .
- Doheny State Park (California Department of Parks and recreation), Dana Point, CA .
- Privately operated prison closes doors New Year’s Day.
- December 31, 2003 EAGLE MOUNTAIN -- A company-owned mining town that died once in the early ’80s will become a ghost town again today when the sole employer -- a private prison -- closes its doors for good.
- Kaiser Ventures made some of Eagle Mountain’s homes inhabitable for prison workers and their families. Under a contract with the prison’s operator, Management & Training Corporation, families paid as little as $145 a month for a three-bedroom home. Utah-based MTC provides about 16,000 prison beds nationwide.
- While some prison employees found the isolated location to be a sort of hell, others fell in love with the desolate desert and its silence. ...
- She will hang up her uniform today after nearly 13 years at the prison.
- "I guess this pretty much puts a lid on it," she said, stepping through the empty prison barracks.
- Prison employees have 15 days to evacuate their homes. ...
- If the school closes, students remaining in the district will likely have to be bused to the Palo Verde Valley, which means a three-hour round trip for the K-8 students.
- Whether or not the hard scrabble mining-turned-prison town will get a third crack at life remains to be seen.
- But as of Tuesday there were no takers for the bleak rows of boarded-up houses, a secondhand prison and broken-down roads with red winter weeds pushing stubbornly through the cracks.
- Riverside County Supervisor Roy Wilson said he is hopeful the old prison might be used for a drug rehabilitation center or something similar.
- That private prison could handle prisoners more cost-effectively than the state," Wilson said of the prison’s closure.
- At the prison -- a converted strip mall with free-standing buildings circumscribed with razor wire -- prison employees and a handful of inmates worked to clear out boxes of records, furniture and prison supplies.
- All of the minimum-security prison’s 432 inmates were either shipped to state-run prisons or paroled to community-based programs. Some of the 98 employees will go to work for other out-of-state prisons operated by MTC.
81. PRESS RELEASE: CAL-STATE SAN BERNARDINO TO BE SITE OF AWARDS DINNER & CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS, COLLEGE STUDENTS & TEEN GIRLS!
- 20 (Menifee Valley Development).
- 21 (Menifee Valley Property Owners).
- 99-0610, located at 16725 Newport Boulevard, Sky Valley, 4th District. ...
- 26 TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR: Approval of Proposed Sale of Tax-Defaulted Land to the Coachella Valley Mountains Conservancy by Agreement of Sale Number 4216, 4th District.
- 1 Approval of Chuckawalla Valley State Prison Agreement, 4th District.
- , Jesse James – Antelope Valley area – 3rd District. ...
- CAL-STATE SAN BERNARDINO TO BE SITE OF AWARDS DINNER & CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS, COLLEGE STUDENTS & TEEN GIRLS! .
- 17 and 18 at Cal State San Bernardino Commons Center. ...
- , Chief Deputy Warden, Chuckawalla Valley State Prison; 2003 Woman of Leadership: Organizational Influence and Employee Impact .
- SPONSORING the event are Cal-State University, San Bernardino Cross Cultural Center & Women Resource Center, the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), S & A Search Associates & Consultants, Written Expressions Enterprise, Inc. ...
- 50 per vehicle at Cal-State San Bernardino.
pages with similar relevance:
84. Emerald Regime Alumni
86. Blythe Information
87. California State Prisons
88. state boards & councils
- html" CI-BC3 longName = "BIG CHUCKAWALLA MTNS" ruleSet = "BasicQuanterraRuleSet" group = "Digital" group = "FrameRelay" locationDescription = "BIG CHUCKAWALLA MTNS" stationLatitude = 33. ... html" CI-FPC longName = "FEDERAL PRISON CAMP" ruleSet = "BasicQuanterraRuleSet" group = "Digital" group = "FrameRelay" locationDescription = "FEDERAL PRISON CAMP" stationLatitude = 35. ... html" CI-LEO longName = "LEONA VALLEY" ruleSet = "BasicAnalogRuleSet" group = "Analog" group = "Magma" locationDescription = "LEONA VALLEY" stationLatitude = 34. ... html" CI-LEV longName = "LEONA VALLEY" ruleSet = "BasicK2RuleSet" group = "Digital" group = "PacBell" group = "FrameRelay" group = "K2" group = "Four Channel K2" group = "Granite" locationDescription = "LEONA VALLEY" stationLatitude = 34. ... CHUCKAWALLA MTN" ruleSet = "BasicAnalogRuleSet" group = "Analog" group = "Magma" locationDescription = "LIT. CHUCKAWALLA MTN" stationLatitude = 33. ... html" CI-LUC longName = "LUCERNE VALLEY" ruleSet = "BasicAnalogRuleSet" group = "Analog" group = "Magma" locationDescription = "LUCERNE VALLEY" stationLatitude = 34. ... html" CI-SMV longName = "SIMI VALLEY" ruleSet = "BasicK2RuleSet" group = "Digital" group = "PacBell" group = "FrameRelay" group = "K2" group = "Four Channel K2" group = "Granite" locationDescription = "SIMI VALLEY" stationLatitude = 34. ... html" CI-STS longName = "STATE STREET" ruleSet = "BasicQuanterraRuleSet" group = "Digital" group = "FrameRelay" locationDescription = "STATE STREET" stationLatitude = 33. ... html" CI-WRV longName = "ROSE VALLEY CANYON" ruleSet = "BasicAnalogRuleSet" group = "Analog" group = "Magma" locationDescription = "ROSE VALLEY CANYON" stationLatitude = 36. ...
89. SurfWax -- News and Articles On Extreme Heat
- of Allocation Board Apprenticeship Council * Apprenticeship Stds, Chief, Div of * Architect, State Architects Board, California Arts Council * Arts Council, Deputy Director * Arts Council, Director Asian and Pacific Islander American Affairs, Comm on Athletic Commission, State * Automotive Repair, Chief of Bureau Attorney Diversion and Assistance Prog Adv Bd Baldwin Hills Conservancy Governing Board Barbering and Cosmetology, State Board of Bay Conservation & Develop. ... , SF Bay Delta Authority, CA Behavioral Science Examiners, State Bd Bipartisan Commission on Internet Practices Boating and Waterways Commission * Boating and Waterways, Dir. of Dept of Building Standards Commission, State * Business, Trans. ... , Office California Science Center, Bd of Directors *California Science Center, Expo Park Mgr Californias, Commission of the Campus Sexual Assault Task Force Capitol Area Committee Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting Act Task Force * Child Development and Education Serv Agency Child Development Policy Adv Comm * Child Support, Director, Department of * Child Support, Chief Deputy, Department of * Child Support, Deputy Director, Department of Children and Families Commission Chiropractic Examiners, State Bd of Citizens Compensation Commission, CA Climate Action Registry Coachella Valley Mtns Conserv Govn Bd Coastal Commission, California Coastal Conservancy, State * Collection & Investigative Services, Chief of Bureau of Colorado River Board of California Community Colleges, Board of Governors of California * Community Services & Devel, Chief Dep Dir. ... of Dept of Compensation Insurance Fund, State Board of Directors, Concurrence Committee (University) * Conservation, Director of *Conservation, Asst Dir * Conservation Corps, CA, Deputy Dir. ... of Continuing Care Contracts, Dept of Social Services Contractors' State License Board Corporate Executives, Council on * Corporations, Commissioner of Corrections, Board of * Corrections, Dep Dir, Hearing Div * Corrections, Director of Dept of * Corrections, Warden, Avenal State Prison * Corrections, Warden, CA Inst. ... Center * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at Calipatria * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at Corcoran * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at Folsom * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at Pelican Bay * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at San Diego * Corrections, Warden, CA State Prison at San Quentin * Corrections, Warden, Centinela State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Central CA Women's Facility * Corrections, Warden, Chuckawalla Valley State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Correct. ... Tehachapi * Corrections, Warden, Deuel Vocational Institution * Corrections, Warden, High Desert State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Ironwood State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Lancaster State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Los Angeles State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Mule Creek State Prison * Corrections, Warden, North Kern State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Northern CA Women's Facility * Corrections, Warden, Pleasant Valley State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Richard J. ... * Corrections, Warden, Sacramento State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Salinas Valley State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Sierra Conservation Center * Corrections, Warden, Solano County State Prison * Corrections, Warden, Wasco State Prison County Formation Review Comm. ... Council on * Developmental Disabilities, State Council on Dep Directors * Developmental Services, Chief Dep Dir * Developmental Services, Dir. ... , CA Postsecondary * Education, Priv Postsec & Voc Ed, Program Admin Education, State Board of Education Commission, CA Quality Education, Western Interstate Comm.
90. Alumni Direcotry
- Even in our extreme heat here in the Valley, it makes you want to keep at it," Zatarain said. ... (El Centro Imperial Valley Press, CA) .
- But today, Chesebro said, researchers at Montana State University in Bozeman have shown that some viruses live quite nicely in the sizzling hot pools of Yellowstone National Park ??? an environment that would kill any ??????normal'' virus. ...
- Penn State Live Jan 23, 2004.
- State, Rose Acre talking turkey to resolve dispute Jan 10, 2004.
- "The state is not alone the. ...
- 2003 marked by local, state & national recognition Jan 03, 2004.
- They said the man's abandoned car was found about 60km east of an Aboriginal community in the Marble Bar region in the far north of the state (The Age, Australia) .
- Hand County receives disaster status from state Dec 09, 2003.
- State policymakers face opposition to tax reform Nov 09, 2003.
- We like the state because our headquarters is here, but (losing the sales-tax exemption) would certainly influence where we go because we have higher costs here as it is. ...
- Those could be global warming's effects on California in about 20 years, experts say, warning that the state is more vulnerable because of its coastline, its climate and its dependence on Sierra Nevada snow pack for water and hydroelectricity (KABC, CA) .
- Upgrades on the list of Sportspark projects amount to about $220,000 in work and would be funded by a grant for that amount the city is applying for from a state grant program (Desert Dispatch, CA) .
- Part of the Coleman case would also prohibit the state from placing inmates on certain medications at the desert facilities of Chuckawalla Valley and Ironwood state prisons in Blythe due to the extreme heat, Wattley said. ...
- He said current price quotes for wheat are 3 (Idaho State Journal, ID) .
- Six-year-old Lalita Saha peered out behind prison bars in the extreme heat of Rajbaraj, Nepal, for nine months where she was confined to a cell with her. ...
91. A day of remembrance -- The Washington Times
- Still playing, Currently with the Honor Guard for the California Department of Corrections, Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (No, I work there!!!).
- My 11 year old loves playing the sax and will probably transfer to Valley Christian in High School to play in their marching band. ...
- Since high school, I've moved to the great state of Texas. ...
- Nothing really new for me to brag about, currently (and probably for the rest of my life) attending West Valley and I don't know what I'm studying so please don't ask!.
- I'm now married, living in Washington state, and have two boys. ...
- Following that minor departure, I transferred to San Jose State University, changed my major to music and graduated with a B. ...
- I am a married man now and I am studying hard at Chico state. ...
- "And if he had lived and turned out to be a drug addict or in prison, I probably would have felt even worse than knowing he didn't live. ...
- He completed 22 years of active and reserve duty, then became a vocational teacher in the California prison system. ...
- He tells how his friend lived on through his own pre-release counseling of young criminals at Chuckawalla Valley State Prison in Blythe, Calif. ...
- Thanks! Judy O Unca Jones wrote: > Thanks Judy; > (Team AAU took state championship this last year and 2nd San Diego > West Coast Nationals, so I guess all those vittles are going to good > use). I worked the packing houses of the San Joaquin Valley; stacking > freight cars, working the line, picked cukes (ow) on Sauve Island, > stacking pallets in 110 heat, sweating lemons (picked green and sweated > yellow), one day the forklift driver came down with a bad case of good > heroin and the boss asked if anybody knew how to drive forklift - well, > when I was a kid I accidently started the tractor and drove it in the > creek, so I thought that might be experience enough - I raised my hand, > learned how to drive forklift that afternoon, a job that lasted almost a > year before the FBI caught up to my draft dodging butt (1972) and back > on the road I went. ... state. ... state. ... state. ... state. ... "Up to now and in general, state courts have increasingly been opting for type-III, by requiring judicial hearings for patients who object to anti-psychotic medications. ... Stavis, Counsel to the Commission (New York State Commission on Quality of Care for the Mentally Disabled): http://www. ... state. ... htm ~~~ New York State Commission on Quality of Care for the Mentally Disabled: http://www. ... state.
- 3604 %g 11613: North Shore - Salton Sea State Park (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 5687 %g 12202: San Jacinto - Valley Cemetery (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... - Pleasant Valley (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 3084 %g 13925: Moreno Valley - Indian & Kennedy (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 0664 %g 13926: Moreno Valley - Hwy 60 & Heacock (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 0241 %g 13927: Moreno Valley - Alessandro & Moreno Bch (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 1611 %g 13929: Menifee Valley - Murrieta & Scott (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 3053 %g 14832: La Palma - Valley View & Orangethorpe (CDMG) Coordinates: N33. ... 4804 %g 22104: Heart Bar State Park (CDMG) Coordinates: N34. ... 3027 %g 22960: Yucca Valley - Hwys 62 & 247 (CDMG) Coordinates: N34. ... 5523 %g 23574: Wrightwood - Swarthout Valley (CDMG) Coordinates: N34.
95. Order list (MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2002)
- 624: A Canyon:valley:36. ... 919: Abacherli Canyon:valley:33. ... 624:43 Abbott Canyon:valley:35. ... 186:4880 Abel Canyon:valley:34. ... 235: Aberdeen Canyon:valley:34. ... 939: Abrams Canyon:valley:34. ... 353: Abrams Ravine:valley:39. ... 184:275 Acorn Canyon:valley:34. ... 635: Acorn Canyon:valley:38. ... 032: Acorn Hollow:valley:39. ... 197: Acton Canyon:valley:34.
96. Customers Using Our Rescue Communication's Equipment
- CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY.
- CHUCKAWALLA STATE PRISON.
- WAYNE STATE UNIV. ...
- VALLEY CARE HOSPITAL, ET AL.
- Chino Valley F. ...
- San Ramon Valley Fire District.
- Santa Clara Valley F. ...
- Chuckawalla State Prison.
- Mississippi State Fire – Academy.
- NY State Fire Academy.
- Passaic Valley Sewerage.
98. Upcoming Events
- Bob in Mississippi - State Motto: Virtute et Armis ("By Valor and Arms") My PGP Public Key(s): RKBA! - -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Liberty Update Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:05:58 -0800 (PST) From: Liberty Update To: .
99. SignOnSanDiego.com > News > North County -- Man accused in slaying of officer has long record
- On the stage with him for his Sunset Tour will be the Brazo Valley Boys. ...
100. CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE SECTION 5000-5029
- He has admitted gang ties; got out of prison last year .
- The man facing charges of murdering an Oceanside police officer during a traffic stop Friday was released from prison last year after serving a term for attempting to evade police while on drugs. ...
- In 1994, he was sent to prison on a drug charge after violating probation by continuing to use drugs, maintaining his gang ties and failing to check in with a probation officer. ...
- "The defendant is a committed gang member who poses a serious threat to the community," a probation officer wrote in a report recommending that Camacho be sent to prison when he was 18. ...
- This time, a probation officer recommended prison time. ...
- Prison seemed to suit him, warden Julian Marquez of Chuckawalla Valley State Prison in Blythe wrote in 1994. ...
- "Although he is 18 years old, he has had no problems adjusting to the prison setting," Marquez said in a report to a Vista judge who wanted to make sure Camacho's 16-month sentence was appropriate. ...
- Camacho was paroled after six months, but violated parole within a month and served another month in prison. ...
- He returned to prison twice more, in 1995 to serve 10 months of a 16-month sentence on drug charges and in 1996 to serve 18 months of a 3-year sentence for being a felon in possession of a sawed-off shotgun, according to court records and the Department of Corrections. ...
- A judge sentenced him to four years in prison. ...
- For the first time in his adult life, he was neither in prison nor on parole. ...
- Cases & Codes | Forms | Legal Subjects | Federal | State | Library | Boards .
- The department is composed of the Director of Corrections and the Prison Industry Authority. ... (2) The State Board of Prison Directors. ... (4) The warden and the clerk of the California State Prison at San Quentin. (5) The warden and the clerk of the California State Prison at Folsom. ... (b) Whenever any designation of any of the departments, boards, bureaus, commissions, or officers mentioned in subdivision (a) is contained in any provision of law and this designation is expressly made to refer to the Department of Corrections, the Board of Corrections or the Board of Prison Terms, then the Department of Corrections, the Board of Corrections or the Board of Prison Terms, to whichever one the designation is made to refer, shall exercise the power or perform the duty heretofore exercised or performed by the particular departments, boards, bureaus, or officers mentioned in subdivision (a). (c) The powers and duties of the State Board of Prison Directors and of the clerks of the state prisons and the California Institution for Men are transferred to and shall be exercised and performed by the Department of Corrections, except as may be otherwise expressly provided by law. (d) The powers and duties of wardens of the state prisons and the California Institution for Men, presently or hereafter, expressly vested by law in them shall be exercised by them but such exercise shall be subject to the supervision and control of the Director of Corrections. ... (e) The Board of Prison Terms shall succeed to and is hereby vested with all of the powers and duties exercised and performed by the following boards when such powers and duties are not otherwise vested by law: (1) The Board of Prison Terms and Paroles. ... The department has jurisdiction over the following prisons and institutions: (a) The California State Prison at San Quentin. (b) The California State Prison at Folsom. ... (n) Mule Creek State Prison.
- WESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW: Connect with technology and programs that help you learn more effectively.
- US STATE LAW: State Constitutions · State Codes · Case Law.
- GOVERNMENT RESOURCES: US Federal · US State · Directories · more.
Other related topics:
Do you have a great site about Chuckawalla Valley State Prison? Is
your Chuckawalla Valley State Prison site listed here?
Would you like a prefered placement of your site in this directory?
It's easy! First place, the HTML from the box below on your page that
you would like listed in this directory.
Then use our link submission request with
your name, your contact information, and the URL of your site that has
a link to this directory. After we
verify your link to us, we'll make sure your site stays in our directory,
and we'll give it prefered placement here also.
Here is how to make a simple text link to us. Just copy the code in this
box to your website:
We can also develop a custom Guide To The Internet for your site. Please
request your own
custom Guide To The Internet.
This custom Guide To The Internet produced by
Siql. Visit us today, and find out how to get your own
custom guide to the Internet, and how to get your site
listed in our guides.
Copyright 1995-2004 by Siql. All